Frutarom USA Inc. (North Bergen, NJ) has named Michael Britten-Kelly vice president research and development. Britten-Kelly has served as vice president and business manager of aroma chemicals since he joined the company two years ago. In his new role, he leads the R&D team and continues to focus on improving and creating new product offerings in the food and dietary supplement categories. In addition, Britten-Kelly works with business managers to establish a pipeline of new extracts, hydrocolloids and products for the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical segments. He also supports the flavor division by identifying new technologies and applying them to areas where they are needed. Prior to joining Frutarom, Britten-Kelly was with Chemicals Inc., IFF, Fritzsche, Dodge & Olcott, and Bush Boake Allen.
Frutarom Promotes Britten-Kelly
January 2, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2856Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 584Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 440Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 413The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 299Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 251Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 250WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 195Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 134In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia