Independent perfumer Olivia Giacobethi has created L'Artisan Parfumeur's new male scent Fou d'Absinthe. The fragrance features notes of bitter liquor, black currant, rum, pepper, clove, nutmeg, ginger, patchouli, pine needles and balsam.
Giacobethi Formulates Fou d'Absinthe
January 2, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2904Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 600Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 420The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 304Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 268Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 234WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 217Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 192Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 139In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia