drom fragrances (Baierbrunn, Germany) has appointed Gary Friars R&D manager of both the New York and New Jersey locations. Friars has 16 years of experience in the fragrance industry, previously with Dragoco and most recently Manheimer Fragrances. In his new role, Friars strengthens drom’s R&D expertise especially in home fragrances and personal care, and will also streamline all laboratory departments for a more efficient workflow. He will be located in drom’s Towaco, NJ research center.
Friars Joins drom
August 27, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 596Summer Johnson to Lead IFRANA’s Communications
- 333Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America
- 328Hershey Hands Michele Buck a Sweet Presidential Treat
- 287Flavor Has a New Face with Howard Smith, Jr.
- 193Firmenich Nominates Master Perfumers
- 150Katie Gutierrez Named Senior Marketing Manager at Belle Aire Creations
- 144In Memoriam: Ira Kapp
- 128Five More Years for Symrise CEO
- 101That New Book Smell With Jo Malone
- 97Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works