drom fragrances (Baierbrunn, Germany) has appointed Gary Friars R&D manager of both the New York and New Jersey locations. Friars has 16 years of experience in the fragrance industry, previously with Dragoco and most recently Manheimer Fragrances. In his new role, Friars strengthens drom’s R&D expertise especially in home fragrances and personal care, and will also streamline all laboratory departments for a more efficient workflow. He will be located in drom’s Towaco, NJ research center.
Friars Joins drom
August 27, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1414Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 768Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 291Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 261WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 204Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 198Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 182ACI Presents Staff Promotions
- 147The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 144Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America
- 114WFFC Announces Scholarship Winners