CPL Aromas (Bishop’s Stortford, UK) has appointed Michael Christoph regional account manager, East and Southeast Europe. This is a newly created role within CPL’s specialist international sales team that concentrates on the developing regions of the global fragrance market. Based at CPL Germany, Christoph is responsible for enhancing the company’s increasing service to East Europe and the Southeastern Peninsula, with special focus on Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Hungary and the Balkan countries. Christoph has over 21 years of experience in the fragrance industry, most recently with Symrise.
Christoph Joins CPL
January 2, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2641Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 577Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 467Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 411The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 297Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 250WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 247Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 192Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 131In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales