Even more appealing is the company’s use of high-quality natural and organic ingredients wherever possible. The resulting products are crammed with herbs, fruit, flowers and essential oils. These creations are developed in-house by the Lush creative team, which includes Simon Constantine, son of founding member Mark Constantine. P&F magazine recently talked with Simon Constantine to discover how he goes about creating fragrances for such an unconventional company.
Perfumer Q&A: Lushious Fragrances
March 3, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1161Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 472Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 242WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 220Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 197Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 188Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 129The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 117ACI Presents Staff Promotions
- 105Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America
- 80SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia