Cosmetic, Toiletry and Fragrance Association vice president (science) Jerry McEwen has retired, after heading the association’s scientific programs for more than 25 years. He has been replaced by CTFA director of cosmetic chemistry John Bailey. Bailey joined CTFA in 2002.
CTFA McEwen Retires
January 2, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1600Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 769Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 409Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 266WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 218Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 211Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 185Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 169The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 167ACI Presents Staff Promotions
- 132Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America