Takasago has named Hisaya Fujiwara vice president, president, Takasago International Corp. (U.S.A.), succeeding Sean Traynor.
Fujiwara Named President, Takasago U.S.A.
October 19, 2012
Most Popular in People News
- 381Bell Announces New Management
- 119MANE Transitions To New President
- 99Givaudan Expands Executive Committee
- 91Drom Fragrances Hires Business Development Manager
- 65Web Exclusive Part I: Shawn Houser's Sweet Career with Hershey
- 44Lebermuth Hires Senior Perfumer
- 41Firmenich Names New CEO Gilbert Ghostine, Effective Oct. 1
- 30Santanol Hires New CEO
- 30Dan Stebbins to Join Senomyx, Inc.
- 29Bell Hires New Management
- New FEMA Executive Director Appointed
4/20/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- IFF Perfumer Promotions
6/22/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- The Real Business is You: the F&F Career Environment
7/29/2010, Richard Panzarasa
- WFFC Open Dinner: Honoring Benedicte Bron
11/15/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- F&F Q&A: Leveraging R&D Across Categories
12/22/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured