The Research Institute for Fragrance Materials (RIFM) has appointed Madhuri Singal to manager of the Respiratory Sciences Program, in recognition of her efforts in developing the technical aspects of the program. Singal joined RIFM in May 2007 with the responsibility for the clinical exposure study and publication of previously conducted chamber studies.
RIFM Promotes Singal
November 12, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2913Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 605Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 425The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 306Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 271Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 233WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 220Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 178Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 141In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia