The Research Institute for Fragrance Materials (RIFM) has appointed Madhuri Singal to manager of the Respiratory Sciences Program, in recognition of her efforts in developing the technical aspects of the program. Singal joined RIFM in May 2007 with the responsibility for the clinical exposure study and publication of previously conducted chamber studies.
RIFM Promotes Singal
April 10, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 434Symrise Bestows Highest Title to Parisian Perfumer
- 307Tamara Steele to be Honored at 2016 WFFC Annual Gala
- 230Morre-Tec Announces New Chief Operating Officer
- 216IFRA NA Welcomes Alexandra Mengesha on Board
- 195Gary Romans Gets Down to Business with New Role at Morre-Tec
- 149IFRA UK Fragrance Forum Announces Speaker
- 119Q&A: Employees Have an Edge in the Beauty Jobs Market
- 53WPC Exclusive Interview with Kate Williams on Creating an Experience Through Fragrance
- 37WPC Exclusive: Christian Seufert and the Evolving Fragrance Landscape
- 33Fragrance West Moves Four Staff in Operations, R&D and Sales
- The Institute of Food Technologists Announces 2015-2016 President
- Letter from the Editor: A New Voice at Perfumer & Flavorist
9/4/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured and Deniz Ataman
- FFS Appoints Senior Account Executive
9/10/2015, Mino Zaccaro
- Dan Stebbins to Join Senomyx, Inc.
9/21/2015, Deniz Ataman
- Featured Job: Berje, Inc. | Junior Evaluator/Marketing Assistant
9/25/2015, Deniz Ataman