Arylessence has appointed Chuck Martin controller of financial operations. In his new position, Martin is responsible for financial administration at Arylessence. Martin has more than 20 years of experience, most recently as director of accounting with Dan's Prize, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Hormel Foods.
Martin Joins Arylessence
November 11, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2902Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 592Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 417The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 302Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 257Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 248Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 245WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 201Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 136In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia