Sensient Fragrances S.A. has appointed Paul McGee as chief perfumer. He has more than 30 years of experience in the fragrance industry with expertise in the fabric and home care categories as well as in personal care.
Sensient Names New Chief Perfumer
May 30, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1595Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 770Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 378Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 265WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 215Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 211Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 184Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 167ACI Presents Staff Promotions
- 167The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 134Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America