Daemmon Reeve was named executive director of Treatt plc this month. This position is in addition to his duties as CEO of Treatt USA, which he will continue from his home in Florida. “Daemmon’s experience and knowledge of the industry and business generally will be of great benefit to the board," said managing director Hugo Bovill. Previously, Reeve was employed by RC Treatt, the company's UK subsidiary, for 19 years.
Daemmon Reeve Appointed to Treatt plc’s Board of Directors
May 24, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2894Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 608Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 429The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 309Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 275Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 229Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 143In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 119WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 100Kerry Appoints Edmond Scanlon as CEO
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia