Jacques Cavallier will depart Firmenich to join Louis Vuitton as its in-house perfumer in January 2012, according to a WWD report. Cavallier will reportedly begin work on a scent for the house early next year.
Report: Cavallier to Become In-house Louis Vuitton Perfumer
October 29, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2023Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 559Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 482Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 401The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 295Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 249WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 232Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 170Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 128In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 103Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales