Amy Marks-McGee, founder of Trendincite, was praised by a number of colleagues past and present for her positive energy, brilliance as a marketing partner, ability to translate new technology for consumers, and leadership abilities during the 2011 Woman of the Year ceremony hosted by Women in Flavor & Fragrance Commerce (WFFC). Marks-McGee, who previously held positions with IFF, Noville and Givaudan, was also honored for her contributions to WFFC, including work on the communications committee and annual trend excursions in New York.
WFFC Honors Marks-McGee as Woman of the Year
June 23, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 590Summer Johnson to Lead IFRANA’s Communications
- 491Flavor Has a New Face with Howard Smith, Jr.
- 327Hershey Hands Michele Buck a Sweet Presidential Treat
- 303Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America
- 273Firmenich Nominates Master Perfumers
- 228Five More Years for Symrise CEO
- 226In Memoriam: Ira Kapp
- 161That New Book Smell With Jo Malone
- 137Katie Gutierrez Named Senior Marketing Manager at Belle Aire Creations
- 102P&F Profile: Geneviève Berger, Chief Research Officer, Firmenich, Talks Shop