Amy Marks-McGee, founder of Trendincite, was praised by a number of colleagues past and present for her positive energy, brilliance as a marketing partner, ability to translate new technology for consumers, and leadership abilities during the 2011 Woman of the Year ceremony hosted by Women in Flavor & Fragrance Commerce (WFFC). Marks-McGee, who previously held positions with IFF, Noville and Givaudan, was also honored for her contributions to WFFC, including work on the communications committee and annual trend excursions in New York.
WFFC Honors Marks-McGee as Woman of the Year
June 23, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2902Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 599Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 420The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 304Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 266Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 236WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 214Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 201Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 139In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia