CPL Aromas perfumer Tim Gage was elected president of the British Society of Perfumers (BSP). Starting out in the industry as a perfumer’s assistant at Bush Boake Allen, Gage has been working in fragrance for almost 27 years, with the most recent nine with CPL. Commenting on his appointment, he said, “I feel flattered to have been elected to the position of president. I’m looking forward to serving the BSP for the next twelve months and maintaining the high standards set by my predecessors.”
Gage Named BSP President
May 22, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1563Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 481Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 477Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 248WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 232Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 209Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 181The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 147Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 118Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 118In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.