Mane announced Willy Hajdarevic has joined the company in Le Bar-sur-Loup as a senior savory flavorist. His area of expertise includes culinary flavors, in particular the development of seasonings and top notes for the EAME (Europe, Africa and the Middle East) region. Previously, Hajdarevic worked out of the UK for BBA, and then out of the Netherlands for IFF.
Hajdarevic Joins Mane
May 2, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2309Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 568Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 483Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 405The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 297Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 249WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 243Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 180Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 130In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 98Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales