drom Fragrances USA added three new members to its team. Doug Boissonault joined as an account manager and will be located in drom's Towaco, NJ facility. Samantha Cruz is drom’s new fragrance development manager for personal care, home care and fine fragrance accounts and will be working out of drom's fragrance design studio in New York. And Lionel Nesbit joined drom as a technical perfumer in the analytical department and will also be working in the Towaco facility.
drom Adds Staff Members
January 20, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1598Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 769Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 414Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 266WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 220Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 209Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 187Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 171The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 165ACI Presents Staff Promotions
- 131Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America