Mane USA (Wayne, New Jersey) has hired Shinta Judana as its newest perfumer. Judana has been with Mane Indonesia since she began her career in perfumery in 2002 and brings with her a track record of success. She will be responsible for expanding the company’s perfumery efforts in personal care, home and air care categories.
New Perfumer Joins Mane USA
January 13, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1821Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 558Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 482Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 399The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 295Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 248WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 232Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 167Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 130In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 106Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales