The Fragrance Foundation appointed eight new members to its associate board. The new members include Meghan Abbate, account executive, fragrance division, Mane USA; Hilary Ernsberger, fragrance development manager, Firmenich Inc.; Sara Ostrower, manager, global fragrance marketing, Estée Lauder; Katie Sann, senior manager, public relations, Avon Products Inc.; Erika Lynn Smyth , International Flavors & Fragrances, Inc. (IFF); Julie Thibault, director, Chanel fragrance marketing, Chanel, Inc.; Helen Whalen, director, global marketing, Ralph Lauren Fragrances; and Trisha Williams, marketing director, fragrances, Macy’s Inc.
Fragrance Foundation Associate Board Adds Members
January 10, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1567Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 477Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 473Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 248WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 230Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 205Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 179The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 138Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 129Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 116In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.