IFF recently named Ahmet Baydar to the newly created role of senior vice president, research and development. He is responsible for the leadership and development of the company's global R&D strategy, including innovation, technological development and external collaboration activities. Baydar was previously vice president, global fragrance research at IFF and held positions with P&G, The Gillette Co. and Givaudan. Here, Baydar discusses his new role at the company and outlines further R&D goals
F&F Q&A: Leveraging R&D Across Categories
December 22, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 581Summer Johnson to Lead IFRANA’s Communications
- 487Flavor Has a New Face with Howard Smith, Jr.
- 325Hershey Hands Michele Buck a Sweet Presidential Treat
- 277Firmenich Nominates Master Perfumers
- 277Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America
- 234In Memoriam: Ira Kapp
- 227Five More Years for Symrise CEO
- 171That New Book Smell With Jo Malone
- 100P&F Profile: Geneviève Berger, Chief Research Officer, Firmenich, Talks Shop
- 90Xavier Ormancey Joins Beautycounter as Head of Product Development