IFF recently named Ahmet Baydar to the newly created role of senior vice president, research and development. He is responsible for the leadership and development of the company's global R&D strategy, including innovation, technological development and external collaboration activities. Baydar was previously vice president, global fragrance research at IFF and held positions with P&G, The Gillette Co. and Givaudan. Here, Baydar discusses his new role at the company and outlines further R&D goals
F&F Q&A: Leveraging R&D Across Categories
December 22, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1668Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 552Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 482Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 398The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 295Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 248WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 229Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 163Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 130In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 106Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales