McCormick and Co. (Sparks, MD) announced Gordon M. Stetz, Jr., the company’s executive vice president and CFO, was elected to its board of directors, effective Jan. 25, 2011. Stetz is currently a member of the company’s management committee and has been CFO since November 2007. Prior to his most recent position, he was vice president of finance and CFO for McCormick's Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) zone. He joined McCormick in 1987 and has held a variety of positions within its finance sector, including vice president of finance and administration for the consumer products division, vice president of acquisitions and financial planning, assistant treasurer and financial planning manager.
Stetz Elected to McCormick's Board
December 1, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1567Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 477Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 473Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 248WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 230Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 205Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 179The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 138Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 129Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 116In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.