Most Popular in:
IFF Promotes 5 Perfumers
Posted: November 6, 2007
IFF has promoted five perfumers based at its creative center in Neuilly, France, to the position of senior perfumer:
- Domitille Bertier has been with IFF since 1994. The ISIPCA graduate's scents include Versace Men, Touch of Pink (Lacoste) and collaborated on Flower Bomb (Viktor & Rolf).
- Sophie Chapuis has been with IFF since 1992. A graduate of ISIPCA, she often works in tandem with US and Asian perfumers.
- Tony Mills has worked in the industry across five decades, specializing in personal care products. Mills has created fragrances for brands such as Colgate-Palmolive, Nivea and Yves Rocher.
- Beatrice Piquet has worked with IFF since she was 17. At times collaborating with peers and mentors, she has created a number of scents, including Aroma Tonic (Lancome), with Alain Astori; Armani Emporio Night Him with Yves Cassar; and Sun for Men (Jil Sander).
- Olivier Polge has been with IFF since 1998. He has created a number of scents, including Emporio White for Men (Armani), Dior Homme (Christian Dior) and Pure Poison for Women (Christian Dior).
Of the promotions, IFF vice president, regional general manager fine fragrance and beauty care EAME, Xavier Renard, said, "These promotions reiterate International Flavors & Fragrances' commitment to rewarding creativity and hard work. Perfumers are the heart of our core expertise and we're proud to have such amazing creative talent at IFF."