Carmi Flavors (Commerce, CA) has purchased Kraus & Co. (Commerce Township, MI) for an undisclosed amount. Kraus & Co., which employs four and is strong in the dairy segment, was founded by Gerry and Eva Kraus in 1984. The current management will stay in place, though some manufacturing activities will be moved to the Michigan location.
Carmi Acquires Kraus
August 2, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1778Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 938Creativity by the Nose
- 673Symrise Turns Focus Away From Profit
- 626Bringing Awareness to Autism, One Rose Petal at a Time
- 524ADM Gets Wild with New Creative Flavor Center
- 460Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 417Symrise Opens Doors In Iran
- 364First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 308Sensient Closes Indiana Facility
- 274Fragrance Foundation Awards Announces Finalists
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- TFS Relaunches Website to Update its Evolving Business
- Taste, Nutrition Demand Boost Kerry's Q1 Interim Results
- Evolva, Cargill Prep Facility for New Stevia Manufacturing
- Latin America and Pet Food Sales Boost Symrise Q1