Carmi Flavors (Commerce, CA) has purchased Kraus & Co. (Commerce Township, MI) for an undisclosed amount. Kraus & Co., which employs four and is strong in the dairy segment, was founded by Gerry and Eva Kraus in 1984. The current management will stay in place, though some manufacturing activities will be moved to the Michigan location.
Carmi Acquires Kraus
August 2, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 974Givaudan and Bibo Barmaid Take a "Shot" at a New Parternship
- 9042016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 577The Power of Scents and Brands
- 530WPC Exclusive: Interview with Torsten Kulke on Regulation and Sustainability
- 521IFF and Unilever Team Up for Vetiver
- 430Firmenich Joins Forces With Essex Labs
- 358Now Hiring: Flavorist or Junior Flavorist
- 319Givaudan and Amyris Collaborate on Active Beauty
- 229Alpha Aromatics Displayed Fragrance Museum Pieces at the World Perfumery Congress
- 223WPC 2016 Announces the Finalists for the TFS Sandalwood Perfume Competition