Carmi Flavors (Commerce, CA) has purchased Kraus & Co. (Commerce Township, MI) for an undisclosed amount. Kraus & Co., which employs four and is strong in the dairy segment, was founded by Gerry and Eva Kraus in 1984. The current management will stay in place, though some manufacturing activities will be moved to the Michigan location.
Carmi Acquires Kraus
August 2, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1123First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 306IFF and Vapor Communications Develop Digital Scent Messaging
- 305P&G to Release Febreze Ingredients
- 211Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 207Frutarom Buys Extrakt Chemie
- 199Givaudan Opens Facility in Pakistan, Invests in Halal-Accredited Flavors
- 189Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 176Firmenich Dives Into Biomarine Science
- 175Mondelez India Opens New Facility
- 156Aurochemicals Scores High With Quality
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- P2 Science Gains First Patent Converting Feedstocks into Specialty Chem
- Naturex Q1 Revenue Up 24% on Acquisition, Natural Trend
- Symrise Opens Production Facility in Brazilian Amazon
- Subscriber Alert: Perfumer & Flavorist June 2015 Issue Now Live