Carmi Flavors (Commerce, CA) has purchased Kraus & Co. (Commerce Township, MI) for an undisclosed amount. Kraus & Co., which employs four and is strong in the dairy segment, was founded by Gerry and Eva Kraus in 1984. The current management will stay in place, though some manufacturing activities will be moved to the Michigan location.
Carmi Acquires Kraus
August 2, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 691Firmenich Introduces "Naturals Together" in France
- 573FragranceLock it and Throw Away the Key
- 477Feel the Music with All Five Senses
- 4752016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 464Frutarom Makes Sixth Acquisition This Year, Purchases Redbrook
- 447What is Driving Symrise's Q2 Growth?
- 311JM Swank and Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings Sold
- 2822015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 231A "Natural Solution" to Labeling: Blue Marble Biomaterials Launches Ester Line
- 225FlavorHealth Launches at IFT 2016