Carlos Cramer Productos Aromáticos, a family-run flavor and fragrance company, has opened a new plant in Brazil. In addition to the new site, the company has operations in Chile, Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, Venezuela, Paraguay and Colombia. This latest move coincides with the acquisition last month of the fragrance operation of Cargill (formerly Degussa), giving the Santiago-based company a foothold in the competitive Brazilian market. According to Carlos Cramer Productos Aromáticos’ director, Andrés Berndt, the company’s main goal for 2007 is to achieve sales of US$25 million, expecting strong returns from Brazil, Peru and Venezuela.
Carlos Cramer Productos Aromáticos Opens New Plant
July 20, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1074Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 674Symrise Turns Focus Away From Profit
- 628Bringing Awareness to Autism, One Rose Petal at a Time
- 611Creativity by the Nose
- 516ADM Gets Wild with New Creative Flavor Center
- 462Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 418Symrise Opens Doors In Iran
- 394First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 306Sensient Closes Indiana Facility
- 273Fragrance Foundation Awards Announces Finalists
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- TFS Relaunches Website to Update its Evolving Business
- Taste, Nutrition Demand Boost Kerry's Q1 Interim Results
- Evolva, Cargill Prep Facility for New Stevia Manufacturing
- Latin America and Pet Food Sales Boost Symrise Q1