Carlos Cramer Productos Aromáticos, a family-run flavor and fragrance company, has opened a new plant in Brazil. In addition to the new site, the company has operations in Chile, Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, Venezuela, Paraguay and Colombia. This latest move coincides with the acquisition last month of the fragrance operation of Cargill (formerly Degussa), giving the Santiago-based company a foothold in the competitive Brazilian market. According to Carlos Cramer Productos Aromáticos’ director, Andrés Berndt, the company’s main goal for 2007 is to achieve sales of US$25 million, expecting strong returns from Brazil, Peru and Venezuela.
Carlos Cramer Productos Aromáticos Opens New Plant
July 20, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 938First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 378Givaudan Acquires Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings
- 323P&G to Release Febreze Ingredients
- 311IFF and Vapor Communications Develop Digital Scent Messaging
- 228Frutarom Buys Extrakt Chemie
- 201Givaudan Opens Facility in Pakistan, Invests in Halal-Accredited Flavors
- 192Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 176Firmenich Dives Into Biomarine Science
- 167Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 150Aurochemicals Scores High With Quality
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- Subscriber Alert: Perfumer & Flavorist June 2015 Issue Now Live
- 2014 Sustainability Report: IFF Surpasses Water Reduction Goals
- Lermond Company Partners With Indukern S.A.
- Sensient Fragrances Appoints SRS Aromatics as Exclusive UK Distributor
6/5/2015, Mino Zaccaro