OrganicBouquet.com has introduced Vitality—a certified-organic fragrant rose for commercial distribution. Organic Bouquet was established in 2001, and is the first online organic florist. The company worked with Nevado Roses Ecuador, a commercial rose grower, for three years to cultivate the first fragrant rose that grows viably within organic farming standards, the USDA-accredited system that builds rich, fertile soil and utilizes natural defense mechanisms to combat pests and plant diseases. Vitality, a bright white rose that grows to nearly two feet long and has an abundance of petals can be purchased in florists shops and on www.OrganicBouquet.com.
Certified Organic Rose for Distribution
June 27, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1030Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 678Symrise Turns Focus Away From Profit
- 614Bringing Awareness to Autism, One Rose Petal at a Time
- 537Creativity by the Nose
- 464Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 421Symrise Opens Doors In Iran
- 420First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 407ADM Gets Wild with New Creative Flavor Center
- 313Sensient Closes Indiana Facility
- 274Fragrance Foundation Awards Announces Finalists
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- TFS Relaunches Website to Update its Evolving Business
- Taste, Nutrition Demand Boost Kerry's Q1 Interim Results
- Evolva, Cargill Prep Facility for New Stevia Manufacturing
- Latin America and Pet Food Sales Boost Symrise Q1