OrganicBouquet.com has introduced Vitality—a certified-organic fragrant rose for commercial distribution. Organic Bouquet was established in 2001, and is the first online organic florist. The company worked with Nevado Roses Ecuador, a commercial rose grower, for three years to cultivate the first fragrant rose that grows viably within organic farming standards, the USDA-accredited system that builds rich, fertile soil and utilizes natural defense mechanisms to combat pests and plant diseases. Vitality, a bright white rose that grows to nearly two feet long and has an abundance of petals can be purchased in florists shops and on www.OrganicBouquet.com.
Certified Organic Rose for Distribution
June 27, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 982Givaudan and Bibo Barmaid Take a "Shot" at a New Parternship
- 9112016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 576The Power of Scents and Brands
- 532WPC Exclusive: Interview with Torsten Kulke on Regulation and Sustainability
- 523IFF and Unilever Team Up for Vetiver
- 430Firmenich Joins Forces With Essex Labs
- 358Now Hiring: Flavorist or Junior Flavorist
- 320Givaudan and Amyris Collaborate on Active Beauty
- 230Alpha Aromatics Displayed Fragrance Museum Pieces at the World Perfumery Congress
- 225WPC 2016 Announces the Finalists for the TFS Sandalwood Perfume Competition