OrganicBouquet.com has introduced Vitality—a certified-organic fragrant rose for commercial distribution. Organic Bouquet was established in 2001, and is the first online organic florist. The company worked with Nevado Roses Ecuador, a commercial rose grower, for three years to cultivate the first fragrant rose that grows viably within organic farming standards, the USDA-accredited system that builds rich, fertile soil and utilizes natural defense mechanisms to combat pests and plant diseases. Vitality, a bright white rose that grows to nearly two feet long and has an abundance of petals can be purchased in florists shops and on www.OrganicBouquet.com.
Certified Organic Rose for Distribution
June 27, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 931First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 421Givaudan Acquires Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings
- 343P&G to Release Febreze Ingredients
- 318IFF and Vapor Communications Develop Digital Scent Messaging
- 230Frutarom Buys Extrakt Chemie
- 205Givaudan Opens Facility in Pakistan, Invests in Halal-Accredited Flavors
- 202Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 176Firmenich Dives Into Biomarine Science
- 163Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 14511 Stories You Missed This Week
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- Subscriber Alert: Perfumer & Flavorist June 2015 Issue Now Live
- Lermond Company Partners With Indukern S.A.
- Sensient Fragrances Appoints SRS Aromatics as Exclusive UK Distributor
6/5/2015, Mino Zaccaro
- Symrise Acquires Flavor Infusion; Diversifies Natural Beverage Flavors