Robertet perfumer Michel Almairac has created Bond No. 9's West Side, a tribute to the musical tradition of New York's west side (home to Lincoln Center, Carnegie Hall, Birdland and the Copacabana). The fragrance features notes of rose, ylang ylang, peony, sandalwood, amber, vanilla and musk.
Almairac Formulates West Side
October 5, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 880First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 389Givaudan Acquires Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings
- 326P&G to Release Febreze Ingredients
- 312IFF and Vapor Communications Develop Digital Scent Messaging
- 229Frutarom Buys Extrakt Chemie
- 202Givaudan Opens Facility in Pakistan, Invests in Halal-Accredited Flavors
- 186Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 176Firmenich Dives Into Biomarine Science
- 158Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 14011 Stories You Missed This Week
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- Subscriber Alert: Perfumer & Flavorist June 2015 Issue Now Live
- 2014 Sustainability Report: IFF Surpasses Water Reduction Goals
- Lermond Company Partners With Indukern S.A.
- Sensient Fragrances Appoints SRS Aromatics as Exclusive UK Distributor
6/5/2015, Mino Zaccaro