Robertet perfumer Michel Almairac has created Bond No. 9's West Side, a tribute to the musical tradition of New York's west side (home to Lincoln Center, Carnegie Hall, Birdland and the Copacabana). The fragrance features notes of rose, ylang ylang, peony, sandalwood, amber, vanilla and musk.
Almairac Formulates West Side
October 5, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 704Firmenich Introduces "Naturals Together" in France
- 571FragranceLock it and Throw Away the Key
- 536Feel the Music with All Five Senses
- 469Frutarom Makes Sixth Acquisition This Year, Purchases Redbrook
- 462What is Driving Symrise's Q2 Growth?
- 4602016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 309JM Swank and Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings Sold
- 293A "Natural Solution" to Labeling: Blue Marble Biomaterials Launches Ester Line
- 2872015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 227FlavorHealth Launches at IFT 2016