Robertet perfumer Michel Almairac has created Bond No. 9's West Side, a tribute to the musical tradition of New York's west side (home to Lincoln Center, Carnegie Hall, Birdland and the Copacabana). The fragrance features notes of rose, ylang ylang, peony, sandalwood, amber, vanilla and musk.
Almairac Formulates West Side
October 5, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 943Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 698Symrise Turns Focus Away From Profit
- 621First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 559Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 431Symrise Opens Doors In Iran
- 320Sensient Closes Indiana Facility
- 288Creativity by the Nose
- 281Bringing Awareness to Autism, One Rose Petal at a Time
- 278Fragrance Foundation Awards Announces Finalists
- 202Frutarom to Lead Expansion in South Africa
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- Evolva, Cargill Prep Facility for New Stevia Manufacturing
- Latin America and Pet Food Sales Boost Symrise Q1
- Frutarom Acquires India's Sonarome to Boost India, Africa Markets
- Flavors Growth Leads IFF's Q1 Sales