Robertet perfumer Michel Almairac has created Bond No. 9's West Side, a tribute to the musical tradition of New York's west side (home to Lincoln Center, Carnegie Hall, Birdland and the Copacabana). The fragrance features notes of rose, ylang ylang, peony, sandalwood, amber, vanilla and musk.
Almairac Formulates West Side
October 5, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 974Givaudan and Bibo Barmaid Take a "Shot" at a New Parternship
- 9042016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 577The Power of Scents and Brands
- 530WPC Exclusive: Interview with Torsten Kulke on Regulation and Sustainability
- 521IFF and Unilever Team Up for Vetiver
- 430Firmenich Joins Forces With Essex Labs
- 358Now Hiring: Flavorist or Junior Flavorist
- 319Givaudan and Amyris Collaborate on Active Beauty
- 229Alpha Aromatics Displayed Fragrance Museum Pieces at the World Perfumery Congress
- 223WPC 2016 Announces the Finalists for the TFS Sandalwood Perfume Competition