Honoré des Prés (Paris, France), has reportedly launched France’s first line of organic perfumes in collaboration with French perfumer Olivia Giacobetti. The five new scents—Chaman’s Party, Bonté’s Bloom, Nu Green, Sexy Angelic and Honoré’s Trip—are free of synthetic perfumes, coloring agents, ingredients of animal origin and phthalates, and have not been tested on animals.
Honoré des Prés Creates First Line of French Organic Scents
January 28, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1024Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 678Symrise Turns Focus Away From Profit
- 610Bringing Awareness to Autism, One Rose Petal at a Time
- 532Creativity by the Nose
- 481First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 465Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 422Symrise Opens Doors In Iran
- 401ADM Gets Wild with New Creative Flavor Center
- 314Sensient Closes Indiana Facility
- 274Fragrance Foundation Awards Announces Finalists
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- TFS Relaunches Website to Update its Evolving Business
- Taste, Nutrition Demand Boost Kerry's Q1 Interim Results
- Evolva, Cargill Prep Facility for New Stevia Manufacturing
- Latin America and Pet Food Sales Boost Symrise Q1