Demeter SA (Eguilles, France) has launched a new Web site, demeter-reports.com, with a view to expand its focus from vanilla to color, flavor and flavoring agents, and pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, vegetable oil, and other ingredients. The new Web site will enable users to access reports, receive e-mail alerts and watch ingredient prices at different marketing levels. It will also feature articles focusing on non-product and environmental issues.
Demeter to Focus on New Ingredients; Launches New Web Site
January 21, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1133First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 308P&G to Release Febreze Ingredients
- 308IFF and Vapor Communications Develop Digital Scent Messaging
- 225Givaudan Acquires Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings
- 215Frutarom Buys Extrakt Chemie
- 209Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 200Givaudan Opens Facility in Pakistan, Invests in Halal-Accredited Flavors
- 190Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 177Firmenich Dives Into Biomarine Science
- 173Mondelez India Opens New Facility
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- Subscriber Alert: Perfumer & Flavorist June 2015 Issue Now Live
- 2014 Sustainability Report: IFF Surpasses Water Reduction Goals
- Lermond Company Partners With Indukern S.A.
- Sensient Fragrances Appoints SRS Aromatics as Exclusive UK Distributor
6/5/2015, Mino Zaccaro