Further, the company has categorized flavor profiles into three segments: sweet (confectionery, bakery, and dairy), savory (meat, condiments, dressings, sauces, soups, seasoning) and beverage (non-alcoholic and alcoholic), each comprising top 10 flavors for 2009. The sweet palette comprises acai, yuzu, guavasteen (pineapple guava), red or black currants, acerola, lychee, camu camu, marula, persimmon and figs. Yumberry, golden kiwi, lavender, triple berry, elderberry, yuzu, juniper berry, bartlett pear and meyer lemon appear as leading beverage flavors, whereas mediterranean herbs and spices, habanero, tandoori roasted, olive oil, aged balsamic vinegar, thai green curry, satsuma mandarin and cracked black pepper, al pastor and chimichurri make up the company’s leading savory flavors for 2009.
Bell Announces Top 10 Flavors and Fragrances for 2009
January 15, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 584Frutarom's Latest Acquisition Expands into Biotechnology
- 567Perfumer's Apprentice Aims to Teach Creation
- 462Coty Confirms Transfer of P&G Fragrance Licenses
- 434P&G Takes Steps Towards Smart Home
- 353Now Hiring: Senior Flavorist
- 280Just for China: Givaudan's Latest Website Launch
- 263Frutarom Announces First Acquisition of 2016
- 256Bell Named Best and Brightest Company
- 228Sales Manager, Nutrition, Flavor and Fragrance Ingredients (Job Id EV1601-01)
- 213Takasago Unveils S$60 million F&F Facility in Singapore
Bell Flavors and Fragrances, Inc. (Northbrook, Illinois) has announced its top 10 fragrance and flavor profiles for 2009. These profiles were a result of the company’s detailed analysis conducted through track sampling, trend scouting and compilation of trends from external sources and suppliers. Bell’s fragrance list includes: tilleul/linden flower, sandalwood with creamy lactones, deep dry amber notes, floral rose violet, tuberose orange flower, citrus aromatic, oriental floral, floral fruity, floral woody and woody (cedar wood, precious wood, olive wood) notes.
- 2005 Industry Top 10 and P&F Pathfinders
- The New Face of Givaudan
- Frutarom at Heart of NY’s Sweet Mystery
2/23/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- SFC's Roadmap for 2009
2/26/2009, Ken Kraut, president, SFC
- We Are All on the Front Line: The F&F Industry amidst an Economic Meltdown
3/19/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor