According to an article in Euro magazine, Symrise has a shortlist of 10 possible acquisition targets, two of which chief executive Gerold Linzbach says are "hot" candidates that he aims to buy this year. According to Linzbach, Symrise always has about 10 companies on the radar screen to add new technologies and to expand geographically.
Developing Story...Symrise Poised to Make Acquisitions
September 4, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1109First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 305IFF and Vapor Communications Develop Digital Scent Messaging
- 294P&G to Release Febreze Ingredients
- 221Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 208Frutarom Buys Extrakt Chemie
- 198Givaudan Opens Facility in Pakistan, Invests in Halal-Accredited Flavors
- 194Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 177Mondelez India Opens New Facility
- 176Firmenich Dives Into Biomarine Science
- 155Aurochemicals Scores High With Quality
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- P2 Science Gains First Patent Converting Feedstocks into Specialty Chem
- Naturex Q1 Revenue Up 24% on Acquisition, Natural Trend
- Symrise Opens Production Facility in Brazilian Amazon
- Subscriber Alert: Perfumer & Flavorist June 2015 Issue Now Live