According to an article in Euro magazine, Symrise has a shortlist of 10 possible acquisition targets, two of which chief executive Gerold Linzbach says are "hot" candidates that he aims to buy this year. According to Linzbach, Symrise always has about 10 companies on the radar screen to add new technologies and to expand geographically.
Developing Story...Symrise Poised to Make Acquisitions
September 4, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1045Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 674Symrise Turns Focus Away From Profit
- 628Bringing Awareness to Autism, One Rose Petal at a Time
- 561Creativity by the Nose
- 464Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 419Symrise Opens Doors In Iran
- 417ADM Gets Wild with New Creative Flavor Center
- 403First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 306Sensient Closes Indiana Facility
- 273Fragrance Foundation Awards Announces Finalists
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- TFS Relaunches Website to Update its Evolving Business
- Taste, Nutrition Demand Boost Kerry's Q1 Interim Results
- Evolva, Cargill Prep Facility for New Stevia Manufacturing
- Latin America and Pet Food Sales Boost Symrise Q1