Givaudan perfumers Louise Turner and Michel Girard have formulated Wolfgang Joop (Coty Prestige). The woody oriental fragrance includes notes of orange blossom, patchouli, vetiver and sandalwood.
Turner, Girard Formulate Wolfgang Joop
September 2, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 928First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 379Givaudan Acquires Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings
- 323P&G to Release Febreze Ingredients
- 311IFF and Vapor Communications Develop Digital Scent Messaging
- 228Frutarom Buys Extrakt Chemie
- 201Givaudan Opens Facility in Pakistan, Invests in Halal-Accredited Flavors
- 192Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 176Firmenich Dives Into Biomarine Science
- 167Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 149Aurochemicals Scores High With Quality
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- Subscriber Alert: Perfumer & Flavorist June 2015 Issue Now Live
- 2014 Sustainability Report: IFF Surpasses Water Reduction Goals
- Lermond Company Partners With Indukern S.A.
- Sensient Fragrances Appoints SRS Aromatics as Exclusive UK Distributor
6/5/2015, Mino Zaccaro