Turner, Girard Formulate Wolfgang Joop
September 2, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 611Perfumer's Apprentice Aims to Teach Creation
- 602Frutarom's Latest Acquisition Expands into Biotechnology
- 471Coty Confirms Transfer of P&G Fragrance Licenses
- 443P&G Takes Steps Towards Smart Home
- 385Now Hiring: Senior Flavorist
- 315Join the International Society of Perfumer-Creators
- 285Just for China: Givaudan's Latest Website Launch
- 232In Case You Missed It: This Week in News
- 221Takasago Unveils S$60 million F&F Facility in Singapore
- 218To Russia With F&F
Givaudan perfumers Louise Turner and Michel Girard have formulated Wolfgang Joop (Coty Prestige). The woody oriental fragrance includes notes of orange blossom, patchouli, vetiver and sandalwood.