Entenmanns, the baked goods company, has announced it is launching a line of scented candles. The candles will have scents based on the most popular flavors of the company's baked goods line—including butter loaf cake, raspberry danish and pumpkin pie—and will be appearing in supermarkets in September. The fragrances are being developed in partnership with Cincinnati-based Candle-Lite.
Entenmann's: From Baked Goods to Candles
June 2, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 943First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 428Givaudan Acquires Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings
- 344P&G to Release Febreze Ingredients
- 329IFF and Vapor Communications Develop Digital Scent Messaging
- 235Frutarom Buys Extrakt Chemie
- 205Givaudan Opens Facility in Pakistan, Invests in Halal-Accredited Flavors
- 201Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 182Now Hiring: Senior Perfumer
- 176Firmenich Dives Into Biomarine Science
- 163Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- Lermond Company Partners With Indukern S.A.
- Sensient Fragrances Appoints SRS Aromatics as Exclusive UK Distributor
6/5/2015, Mino Zaccaro
- Symrise Acquires Flavor Infusion; Diversifies Natural Beverage Flavors
- Featured Job: Lush Creative Buyer
6/11/2015, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Emerald Kalama Chemical to Acquire Innospec Widnes LTD
6/9/2015, Mino Zaccaro