Entenmanns, the baked goods company, has announced it is launching a line of scented candles. The candles will have scents based on the most popular flavors of the company's baked goods line—including butter loaf cake, raspberry danish and pumpkin pie—and will be appearing in supermarkets in September. The fragrances are being developed in partnership with Cincinnati-based Candle-Lite.
Entenmann's: From Baked Goods to Candles
June 2, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 912Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 699Symrise Turns Focus Away From Profit
- 621First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 562Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 431Symrise Opens Doors In Iran
- 320Sensient Closes Indiana Facility
- 283Creativity by the Nose
- 278Fragrance Foundation Awards Announces Finalists
- 236Bringing Awareness to Autism, One Rose Petal at a Time
- 202Frutarom to Lead Expansion in South Africa
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- Evolva, Cargill Prep Facility for New Stevia Manufacturing
- Latin America and Pet Food Sales Boost Symrise Q1
- Frutarom Acquires India's Sonarome to Boost India, Africa Markets
- Flavors Growth Leads IFF's Q1 Sales