Entenmanns, the baked goods company, has announced it is launching a line of scented candles. The candles will have scents based on the most popular flavors of the company's baked goods line—including butter loaf cake, raspberry danish and pumpkin pie—and will be appearing in supermarkets in September. The fragrances are being developed in partnership with Cincinnati-based Candle-Lite.
Entenmann's: From Baked Goods to Candles
June 2, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 950Givaudan and Bibo Barmaid Take a "Shot" at a New Parternship
- 8792016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 615The Power of Scents and Brands
- 529WPC Exclusive: Interview with Torsten Kulke on Regulation and Sustainability
- 509IFF and Unilever Team Up for Vetiver
- 428Firmenich Joins Forces With Essex Labs
- 356Now Hiring: Flavorist or Junior Flavorist
- 319Givaudan and Amyris Collaborate on Active Beauty
- 241WPC 2016 Announces the Finalists for the TFS Sandalwood Perfume Competition
- 236WPC Refresh: Photos Now Live on Facebook