Mane Inc. is planning on building a 135,000-ft2 plant in Lebanon, Ohio for its flavor business. The project would retain 80 jobs in the area and add another 30 within the first three years of operation. (Source: Business Courier)
Mane to Build New Flavors Plant
April 3, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 883First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 383Givaudan Acquires Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings
- 325P&G to Release Febreze Ingredients
- 311IFF and Vapor Communications Develop Digital Scent Messaging
- 229Frutarom Buys Extrakt Chemie
- 202Givaudan Opens Facility in Pakistan, Invests in Halal-Accredited Flavors
- 188Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 176Firmenich Dives Into Biomarine Science
- 158Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 14011 Stories You Missed This Week
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- Subscriber Alert: Perfumer & Flavorist June 2015 Issue Now Live
- 2014 Sustainability Report: IFF Surpasses Water Reduction Goals
- Lermond Company Partners With Indukern S.A.
- Sensient Fragrances Appoints SRS Aromatics as Exclusive UK Distributor
6/5/2015, Mino Zaccaro