Pepsi has launched Pepsi Raw, a "healthy" alternative to its traditional cola, in UK test markets. Pepsi Raw is made from only "naturally sourced" ingredients, such as apple extract, sparkling water, grapes, coffee leaf and raw cane sugar. The pricier, paler and less fizzy version of traditional Pepsi aims to tap into the demand for premium, less-processed products. If the product is a hit in UK test markets it could be rolled out globally.
Pepsi Goes Natural
November 11, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 9422016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 819Takasago Launches Manufacturing Facility in India
- 621drom fragrances Launches Revamped Website
- 410Unilever Discloses Fragrance Ingredients
- 3502017 Flavor & Fragrance Materials Print Edition Available to Purchase
- 341Quimdis Relocates to Grasse
- 3352015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 326Perfumed Plume Premieres "Bad Girls Perfume Tips & Tales"
- 285Evolva and Takasago Alliance Complete Second Milestone
- 228DuPont Tate & Lyle Announce New Distribution Partner for Zemea Propanediol
- Soft Drink Flavor Profile Trends
12/30/2008, Joanna Peot, Mintel