Pepsi has launched Pepsi Raw, a "healthy" alternative to its traditional cola, in UK test markets. Pepsi Raw is made from only "naturally sourced" ingredients, such as apple extract, sparkling water, grapes, coffee leaf and raw cane sugar. The pricier, paler and less fizzy version of traditional Pepsi aims to tap into the demand for premium, less-processed products. If the product is a hit in UK test markets it could be rolled out globally.
Pepsi Goes Natural
March 4, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1115First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 304IFF and Vapor Communications Develop Digital Scent Messaging
- 302P&G to Release Febreze Ingredients
- 215Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 210Frutarom Buys Extrakt Chemie
- 198Givaudan Opens Facility in Pakistan, Invests in Halal-Accredited Flavors
- 192Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 177Mondelez India Opens New Facility
- 176Firmenich Dives Into Biomarine Science
- 156Aurochemicals Scores High With Quality
- Soft Drink Flavor Profile Trends
$util.date("M/d/yyyy", $relatedItem.contentLiveDate), Joanna Peot, Mintel