Pepsi has launched Pepsi Raw, a "healthy" alternative to its traditional cola, in UK test markets. Pepsi Raw is made from only "naturally sourced" ingredients, such as apple extract, sparkling water, grapes, coffee leaf and raw cane sugar. The pricier, paler and less fizzy version of traditional Pepsi aims to tap into the demand for premium, less-processed products. If the product is a hit in UK test markets it could be rolled out globally.
Pepsi Goes Natural
March 4, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1711Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 938Creativity by the Nose
- 674Symrise Turns Focus Away From Profit
- 627Bringing Awareness to Autism, One Rose Petal at a Time
- 524ADM Gets Wild with New Creative Flavor Center
- 460Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 417Symrise Opens Doors In Iran
- 369First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 308Sensient Closes Indiana Facility
- 275Fragrance Foundation Awards Announces Finalists
- Soft Drink Flavor Profile Trends
$util.date("M/d/yyyy", $relatedItem.contentLiveDate), Joanna Peot, Mintel