Pepsi has launched Pepsi Raw, a "healthy" alternative to its traditional cola, in UK test markets. Pepsi Raw is made from only "naturally sourced" ingredients, such as apple extract, sparkling water, grapes, coffee leaf and raw cane sugar. The pricier, paler and less fizzy version of traditional Pepsi aims to tap into the demand for premium, less-processed products. If the product is a hit in UK test markets it could be rolled out globally.
Pepsi Goes Natural
March 4, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 729Firmenich Introduces "Naturals Together" in France
- 580Feel the Music with All Five Senses
- 570FragranceLock it and Throw Away the Key
- 487What is Driving Symrise's Q2 Growth?
- 479Frutarom Makes Sixth Acquisition This Year, Purchases Redbrook
- 3932016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 306A "Natural Solution" to Labeling: Blue Marble Biomaterials Launches Ester Line
- 2922015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 234JM Swank and Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings Sold
- 227FlavorHealth Launches at IFT 2016
- Soft Drink Flavor Profile Trends
12/30/2008, Joanna Peot, Mintel