Pepsi has launched Pepsi Raw, a "healthy" alternative to its traditional cola, in UK test markets. Pepsi Raw is made from only "naturally sourced" ingredients, such as apple extract, sparkling water, grapes, coffee leaf and raw cane sugar. The pricier, paler and less fizzy version of traditional Pepsi aims to tap into the demand for premium, less-processed products. If the product is a hit in UK test markets it could be rolled out globally.
Pepsi Goes Natural
March 4, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1117Symrise Completes NYC Studio and Laboratory Renovations
- 623The Future of Fragrance: World Perfumery Congress 2016
- 567Christian Dior and Louis Vuitton Offer New Perfume Workshops
- 549David Michael & Company Agrees to Acquirement by International Flavors & Fragrances
- 521What's Your Flavorprint?
- 507Symrise Launches Vanilla Website
- 442BASF PETRONAS Chemicals Squeezes Out New Citral Plant
- 3912016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 361Laundry Detergent Goes Galactic
- 353REACH Registration Deadline Update
- Soft Drink Flavor Profile Trends
12/30/2008, Joanna Peot, Mintel