Pepsi has launched Pepsi Raw, a "healthy" alternative to its traditional cola, in UK test markets. Pepsi Raw is made from only "naturally sourced" ingredients, such as apple extract, sparkling water, grapes, coffee leaf and raw cane sugar. The pricier, paler and less fizzy version of traditional Pepsi aims to tap into the demand for premium, less-processed products. If the product is a hit in UK test markets it could be rolled out globally.
Pepsi Goes Natural
March 4, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1188WPC 2016 Announces the Finalists for the TFS Sandalwood Perfume Competition
- 975First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 814WPC and the American Society of Perfumers Announce Big News
- 806WPC Refresh: Photos Now Live on Facebook
- 540Now Hiring: Senior Perfumer
- 535Givaudan Acquires Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings
- 493Now Hiring: Senior Perfumer and Evaluator
- 474The Power of Scents and Brands
- 423WPC Exclusive: Interview with Torsten Kulke on Regulation and Sustainability
- 420Scents and Sustainability: World Perfumery Congress 2016 Explores a Greener, Cleaner Fragrant Future
- Soft Drink Flavor Profile Trends
12/30/2008, Joanna Peot, Mintel