Pepsi has launched Pepsi Raw, a "healthy" alternative to its traditional cola, in UK test markets. Pepsi Raw is made from only "naturally sourced" ingredients, such as apple extract, sparkling water, grapes, coffee leaf and raw cane sugar. The pricier, paler and less fizzy version of traditional Pepsi aims to tap into the demand for premium, less-processed products. If the product is a hit in UK test markets it could be rolled out globally.
Pepsi Goes Natural
November 11, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1249Unilever Discloses Fragrance Ingredients
- 7852016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 515Smells Like Sandalwood: Mount Romance Signs 10-Year Contract with FPC
- 457Givaudan Purchases Activ International
- 4352017 Flavorcon Call-for-Papers is Now Open!
- 406Editor's Note: Natural Matters
- 369Bell Flavors and Fragrance Awarded for Business Excellence
- 3632015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 314Creators of Muscle Milk Launch New Flavor House
- 313Firmenich Showcases at FAFAI
- Soft Drink Flavor Profile Trends
12/30/2008, Joanna Peot, Mintel