Contact Account Representative
- February 2015
- Enhancing & Personalizing the Fragrance Experience , Sweet & snack applications, Linalool in flavors, Fragrance in Arabia
- January 2015
- F&F Ingredients, Oud fragrance, cis-4-Decenal in flavors, Ingredient disclosure
- December 2014
- In the Air, IFEAT highlights, Trimethyl pyrazine in flavors , Fragrance Ingredients
- November 2014
- Beverage Flavors, Laundry & home care fragrance , Chamomile oil , gamma-Hexalactone in flavors
- October 2014
- R&D, Innovation and Technologies in F&F, Flavor industry advocacy , Cinnamon leaf oil, 3-(methylthio)propionaldehyde
- September 2014
- Naturals in F&F, 2014 WPC recap, Global perfumery summit, cis-Jasmone in flavors
P&F Magazine®—The Technical and Business Media Source
Perfumer & Flavorist magazine brings more than a century of expertise to the latest insights in formulation and applications, raw materials (aroma chemicals, essential oils, flavor ingredients, extracts, spices), and other natural and synthetic materials, technological breakthroughs, trends and more.
Subscribe to P&F magazine
Current Issue: February 2015
Topics discussed: Enhancing & Personalizing the Fragrance Experience , Sweet & snack applications, Linalool in flavors, Fragrance in Arabia
View the entire table of contents from this issue.
Digital edition subscribers: Access the latest issue of Perfumer & Flavorist digital!