Most Popular in:
Bell’s Top 10 Flavor and Fragrance Trends for 2010
Posted: January 20, 2010
Bell Flavors and Fragrances has announced its top 10 fragrance and flavor trends for 2010. The selection process included sample tracking, trend scouting and compilation of trends from external sources. Fragrance trends were developed on the basis of trends in fashion, art, color, politics and entertainment:
- Grapefruit rhubarb rose (youthful)
- Seashore driftwood (androgynous)
- White amber/patchouli (shocking)
- Mahogany vetiver (relaxed traditional)
- Absinthe (provocative)
- Mandarin/orange blossom (simplistically fashionable)
- Mojito (planned simplicity)
- Woody iris (realism)
- Satin wood (transparent fashion)
- Szechwan pepper (bold accents)
Flavor trends were categorized in sweet (confectionery, bakery and dairy) savory (meat, condiments, dressings, sauces, soups and seasonings) and beverage (non-alcoholic and alcoholic) segments; bacon, meanwhile, is predicted to be on the top of all product development for 2010.
- Sweet flavors: Honey, milk chocolate, rose, chocolate with bacon, Ellison orange apple, golden russet, pomelo, chili, sea buckthorn and aronia.
- Beverage flavors: Coconut water, hibiscus, Peppadew (sweet piquanté pepper), yumberry, chamomile, lavender, jasmine, cupuacu, aloe vera and cucumber.
- Savory flavors: Bacon, sriracha, rich umami, brown butter, black garlic, saffron, Tasso “ham,” aji amarillo, za’atar and thai green curry.
Understanding Skin Diseases and Disorders Can Increase Your Treatment Offerings in 2013
Health Challenged Skin: The Estheticians’ Desk Reference is designed to address the lack of esthetic knowledge in the area of skin diseases. This book covers an incredible range of diseases and disorders and it is organized to offer easy-to-find, hands-on application for daily use.
Order Today at Alluredbooks-Health Challenged Skin