Francisco Fernandez Alvarz-Castellanos spent 40 years in Spain's aroma chemical industry before retiring in 2005. He will speak during the International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades conference in Barcelona taking place November 6–10. Recently, Alvarez-Castellanos spoke with P&F magazine about the industry's past and future.
The Last Word: Francisco Fernandez Alvarez-Castellanos: IFEAT Preview—the Spanish Aroma Chemical Industry
September 23, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 1641What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 825Waft This Way: Women’s Fragrance Trends Report
- 481How Millennial Men are Influencing the Fragrance Market
- 287Female Fragrance Market to Continue Blooming through 2024
- 264Fragrance Trends Move Towards Unisex Scents and Customization
- 257The Juice: Mandy Aftel – Changing the Perfume Game
- 232The Juice: Fragrance Evaluators Tell Their Stories
- 183Preserving Perfumed History at Osmotheque of Versailles
- 167Eau Boy: Thierry Mugler Announces New Alien Fragrance
- 148Bask in that New Car Smell
- International Perfumer Meeting: Enhancing the Recognition of Perfumery Worldwide
- How to prosper in a world of corporate giants
4/14/2016, Denis Desprez
- The emerging fragrance consumer
4/14/2016, Shirley Lord
- Computer-Controlled Smell Output
4/6/2016, Joseph Kaye
- Art, Science and Society: Keys to Sensory Success
4/6/2016, Annette Green