Agilent Technologies Inc. (Santa Clara, California) and Markes International Ltd. (Llantrisant, Wales) have entered into a strategic alliance for global distribution and market development of analytical thermal desorption (TD) instruments. The agreement enables Agilent to provide Markes TD systems and accessories as original equipment manufacturer item and offer service support. The two companies have also agreed to develop and promote TD-GC and TD-GC/MS applications.
Agilent, Markes Team Up to Distribute Markes TD Systems
March 2, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Research
- 529Endpoint. Thinking Outside the Perfume Bottle
- 462Sense and the Subconscious: Is Liking Enough?
- 278Go With the Flow, Part 1: Spouted Bed Technology to Yield More Oil
- 198Go With the Flow, Part 2: Spouted Bed Technology to Yield More Oil
- 191Cracking the Code: How Does Our Sense of Smell Work?
- 138World Essential Oil Market Expected to Reach $11.5 billion by 2022
- 132The Juice: Dr. Jenny Tillotson and eScent
- 12521st Century Leap of Fragrance
- 124Biological Scent Design
- 122Researchers Identify 10 Categories of Smell
- Endpoint. Connecting the Dots in F&F
2/29/2016, Rachel L. Grabenhofer, Scientific Acquisitions Editor, Allured Business Media
- Base-catalysed of terpenes
4/14/2016, James Verghese
- Perfume Materials: Prediction of Fragrance Headspace Concentrations from Physico-Chemical Properties
4/6/2016, Penpan Saiyasombati and Gerald B. Kasting
- Focus on Perception: Non-Attentive Smelling and Perfumery Practices
4/6/2016, J. Stephan Jellinek
- HPLC-NMR — a Powerful Tool for the Identification of Non-Volatiles in Lemon Peel Oils
4/6/2016, H. Sommer, H.-J. Bertram, G. Krammer, G. Kindel, T. Kühnle, G. Reinders, I. Reiss, C.O. Schmidt, K. Schreiber, W. Stumpe, P. Werkhoff