The International Fragrance Association (IFRA) has posted the 41st Amendment to the IFRA Code of Practice on its Web site, www.ifraorg.org. The 41st Amendment features the addition of geranyl nitrile to the list of materials with non-supported use. The Amendment can be downloaded by clicking here, or you can view the relevant information in the "Code and Standards" section ("Other materials" entry).
IFRA 41st Amendment Released
November 29, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 159IFRANA Conference Discusses GHS Changes
- 50California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 44P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 41IFRA NA Names Nguyen as Director, Government Affairs and Legal
- 37Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 36Safety Aspects of Flavors and Fragrances
- 22SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 21IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 19IFRA Releases 47th Amendment to IFRA Code of Practice
- 19Reckitt Benckiser to List 26 E.U. Recognized Fragrance Allergens on U.S. Products
- Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
11/2/2016, Laure Saint-Lary et al.
- Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
12/2/2016, Kim Bleimann
- Encapsulating Intellectual Property
11/2/2016, Heidi Berven, Ph.D, J.D.
- SC Johnson Expands Ingredient List to Europe
5/27/2016, Megan Marfilius
- Update: TSCA Reform Bill Tries to Reach President's Desk
5/26/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz