The International Fragrance Association has released the latest edition of the IFRA Update. Click here to view.
January 4, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 150Encapsulating Intellectual Property
- 149P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 118Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 73Defending Fragrance Ingredients
- 69SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
- 63California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 61Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 37IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 34Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
- 23Essential Oils & REACH
- The Sweet Smell of Standards
4/6/2016, Carlos Ibáñez
- Fragrance As a Trademark
4/6/2016, Dolores T. Kenney, Esq.
- Perfume Raw Material Safety—The Role of IFRA
4/6/2016, Dr. F. Grundschober
- Safety Aspects of Flavors and Fragrances
4/28/2016, Dr. Jan Stofberg
- Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
11/2/2016, Laure Saint-Lary et al.