The International Fragrance Association has released the latest edition of the IFRA Update. Click here to view.
December 19, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 241Coming Soon: Safety Data on Cleaning Product Ingredients
- 191Seven's Entire Portfolio Gets Halal Approval
- 126ACI and IFRA Applaud as Chemical Safety Legislation Passes in Senate
- 100California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 61SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 46IFRANA Board Launches Search for New President
- 38IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 32IFRA Releases 47th Amendment to IFRA Code of Practice
- 31OPINION: Negative Fragrance Messaging
- 25Reckitt Benckiser to List 26 E.U. Recognized Fragrance Allergens on U.S. Products
- FMA Ponders Green Fragrances: a Balancing Act
1/8/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Perfumer & Flavorist magazine
- Perfumer POV: An Opportunity to Reinvent the Fragrance Creation Process
1/27/2009, Pascal Gaurin, senior perfumer, International Flavors & Fragrances Inc.
- Allergy Prevalence in Fragrance
2/26/2009, Stephen Weller, IFRA
- Inside REACH
3/9/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- OPINION: The NPA Home Care Natural Standard
2/11/2010, Jack Corley, Trilogy Fragrances