The European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) has published a Q&A document (pdf, 222 KB) which is intended for those companies who own notifications under Directive 67/548/EEC pertaining to Domestic Manufacturers and/or Importers. The Q&A provides basic information on when and how companies can request REACH registration numbers. (Source: FEMA, FMA)
ECHA Q&A on Notified Substances
November 10, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 159IFRANA Conference Discusses GHS Changes
- 50California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 43P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 41IFRA NA Names Nguyen as Director, Government Affairs and Legal
- 37Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 36Safety Aspects of Flavors and Fragrances
- 22SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 21IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 19IFRA Releases 47th Amendment to IFRA Code of Practice
- 19Reckitt Benckiser to List 26 E.U. Recognized Fragrance Allergens on U.S. Products
- Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
11/2/2016, Laure Saint-Lary et al.
- Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
12/2/2016, Kim Bleimann
- Encapsulating Intellectual Property
11/2/2016, Heidi Berven, Ph.D, J.D.
- SC Johnson Expands Ingredient List to Europe
5/27/2016, Megan Marfilius
- Update: TSCA Reform Bill Tries to Reach President's Desk
5/26/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz