The European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) has published a Q&A document (pdf, 222 KB) which is intended for those companies who own notifications under Directive 67/548/EEC pertaining to Domestic Manufacturers and/or Importers. The Q&A provides basic information on when and how companies can request REACH registration numbers. (Source: FEMA, FMA)
ECHA Q&A on Notified Substances
November 10, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 289P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 183Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 137Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 103Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
- 55California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 43SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
- 37SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 36Reckitt Benckiser to List 26 E.U. Recognized Fragrance Allergens on U.S. Products
- 27Fragrance Ingredient Disclosure in Cleaning Products
- 27IFRA Updates Transparency List
- The Sweet Smell of Standards
4/6/2016, Carlos Ibáñez
- Fragrance As a Trademark
4/6/2016, Dolores T. Kenney, Esq.
- Perfume Raw Material Safety—The Role of IFRA
4/6/2016, Dr. F. Grundschober
- Safety Aspects of Flavors and Fragrances
4/28/2016, Dr. Jan Stofberg
- Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
11/2/2016, Laure Saint-Lary et al.