The European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) has published a Q&A document (pdf, 222 KB) which is intended for those companies who own notifications under Directive 67/548/EEC pertaining to Domestic Manufacturers and/or Importers. The Q&A provides basic information on when and how companies can request REACH registration numbers. (Source: FEMA, FMA)
ECHA Q&A on Notified Substances
September 23, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 692Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 476Encapsulating Intellectual Property
- 121Natural and Organic: the Emerging Revolution
- 70California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 37SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
- 33P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 29IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 22The Sweet Smell of Standards
- 22SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 18IFRA NA Names Nguyen as Director, Government Affairs and Legal