Firmenich’s Veloutone 990257 has a jasmine, lactonic fruity odor, reminiscent of peach and apricot with a hint of lavender. The product can be combined with soft floral notes in jasmine, tuberose, and honeysuckle creations as well as muguet, lilac and fruity notes. Veloutone has good stability in most applications, and gives interesting effects in lavender and herbal perfumes.
April 1, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 1176Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
- 95Fresh Marine Notes
- 73Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 64Synthetic Sandalwood Aroma Chemicals
- 47Aldehydes and Acetals - Part 1
- 46Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 41Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 31An aroma chemical profilel: Linalool
- 29New Perfumery Raw Materials
- 28Firmenich Launches Large-Scale Amber Ingredient
- Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
3/22/2017, Deniz Ataman