Firmenich’s Veloutone 990257 has a jasmine, lactonic fruity odor, reminiscent of peach and apricot with a hint of lavender. The product can be combined with soft floral notes in jasmine, tuberose, and honeysuckle creations as well as muguet, lilac and fruity notes. Veloutone has good stability in most applications, and gives interesting effects in lavender and herbal perfumes.
April 1, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 47Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 46Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 30Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 28Aldehydes and Acetals - Part 1
- 25Sandalwood Nature Identical Essential Oil
- 18From the F&F Experts: Aldehydes
- 15Perfumery Insight: Cyclamen Aldehyde
- 13Preparation of Fragrant Allyl Esters