Mane’s Neroli Olypop M56696 is a citrusy, fresh, zesty, green, fruity, floral, sweet yellow liquid with a characteristic odor. The product is stable and insoluble in water, and has a flash point of +133°F (+56°C). The product is intended for fragrance applications only.
Neroli Olypop M56696
February 18, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 47Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 42Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 32Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 27Aldehydes and Acetals - Part 1
- 26Sandalwood Nature Identical Essential Oil
- 17Preparation of Fragrant Allyl Esters
- 17From the F&F Experts: Aldehydes
- 14Perfumery Insight: Cyclamen Aldehyde