Symrise’s Ysamber K (CAS# 154171-77-4 and 154171-76-3; C17H28O2) is a colorless to pale yellow liquid to solid product with a woody-ambery note and good substantivity. The product is recommended for a wide range of applications, and is ideal for fine fragrances and functional products such as detergents and fabric softener.
November 5, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 757Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
- 62Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 53Synthetic Sandalwood Aroma Chemicals
- 48Aldehydes and Acetals - Part 1
- 38Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 32Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 32Fresh Marine Notes
- 21An aroma chemical profilel: Linalool
- 20Firmenich Launches Large-Scale Amber Ingredient
- Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
3/22/2017, Deniz Ataman