Symrise’s Ysamber K (CAS# 154171-77-4 and 154171-76-3; C17H28O2) is a colorless to pale yellow liquid to solid product with a woody-ambery note and good substantivity. The product is recommended for a wide range of applications, and is ideal for fine fragrances and functional products such as detergents and fabric softener.
November 5, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 50Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 44Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 33Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 31Sandalwood Nature Identical Essential Oil
- 29Aldehydes and Acetals - Part 1
- 18From the F&F Experts: Aldehydes
- 17Preparation of Fragrant Allyl Esters
- 15Perfumery Insight: Cyclamen Aldehyde