Firmenich offers two musk blends, Auratouch 911382 and Auranone 911383. The base of these products contains a captive musk with a berry top note that performs like a polycyclic musk. Auratouch 911382 is a strong layered musk base with a substantive drydown and contains only triethyl citrate as a solvent. Meanwhile, the base of Auranone 911383—a strong substantive musk base with a delicate floral and somewhat animalic character—has strong ambrette connotations and contains no solvents, or polycyclic or nitro musks.
September 22, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 47Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 46Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 30Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 28Aldehydes and Acetals - Part 1
- 25Sandalwood Nature Identical Essential Oil
- 18From the F&F Experts: Aldehydes
- 15Perfumery Insight: Cyclamen Aldehyde
- 13Preparation of Fragrant Allyl Esters