Symrise’s Majantol (2,2-dimethyl-3-(3-pethylphenyl)propan-1-ol; CAS# 103694-68-4) has a fresh and intensely floral note. The recommended use level of this colorless liquid-to-crystalline product is 5–20%. This ingredient can be used in lily of valley and fruity floral fragrances for detergent powder, fabric softener and soap applications.
January 21, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 942Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
- 97Fresh Marine Notes
- 69Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 58Synthetic Sandalwood Aroma Chemicals
- 47Aldehydes and Acetals - Part 1
- 41Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 39Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 29Firmenich Launches Large-Scale Amber Ingredient
- 25An aroma chemical profilel: Linalool
- 25New Perfumery Raw Materials
- Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
3/22/2017, Deniz Ataman