Innospec Inc. offers Ocimene PQ (3,7-diemthyl-1,3,6-octatriene; CAS# 13877-91-3), a fragrance material used to provide a powerful top note to citrus colognes and lavender fougeres in simulated essential oils such as bergamot, lavandin and neroli. It also has applications in mango and spicy-herbaceous fragrances, as well as limited use in household product fragrances.
March 2, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 1346Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
- 95Fresh Marine Notes
- 83Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 76Synthetic Sandalwood Aroma Chemicals
- 45Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 44Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 38New Perfumery Raw Materials
- 36An aroma chemical profilel: Linalool
- 35Aldehydes and Acetals - Part 1
- 32New Perfume Materials
- Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
3/22/2017, Deniz Ataman