Innospec Inc. offers Ocimene PQ (3,7-diemthyl-1,3,6-octatriene; CAS# 13877-91-3), a fragrance material used to provide a powerful top note to citrus colognes and lavender fougeres in simulated essential oils such as bergamot, lavandin and neroli. It also has applications in mango and spicy-herbaceous fragrances, as well as limited use in household product fragrances.
March 12, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 48Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 48Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 31Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 27Aldehydes and Acetals - Part 1
- 25Sandalwood Nature Identical Essential Oil
- 18From the F&F Experts: Aldehydes
- 15Perfumery Insight: Cyclamen Aldehyde
- 13Preparation of Fragrant Allyl Esters