IFF’s Applelide (CAS# 478695-70-4) is a modern, sensuous musk with a touch of fresh, fruity green apple and creamy, powdery textures. Applelide can add volume to the top note of a fragrance and also complements the middle and base notes. It is recommended for use across applications, and blends well in combination with Iso E Super and bergamot oil, bicyclononalactone and lavandin grosso.
January 13, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 1224Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
- 95Fresh Marine Notes
- 81Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 75Synthetic Sandalwood Aroma Chemicals
- 45Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 45Aldehydes and Acetals - Part 1
- 45Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 33An aroma chemical profilel: Linalool
- 33New Perfumery Raw Materials
- 31Firmenich Launches Large-Scale Amber Ingredient
- Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
3/22/2017, Deniz Ataman