Firmenich's Norlimbanol (CAS# 70788-30-6) features an extremely powerful wood and animal amber note. The material, which does require careful blending and dosing, is typically used as a 10% solution to provide a woody note that also gives top and middle note effects. Both Koumalactone and norlimbanol can be utilized in fine fragrances, shampoos, shower gels, soap, detergents, softeners and candles.
August 22, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 1209Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
- 95Fresh Marine Notes
- 80Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 69Synthetic Sandalwood Aroma Chemicals
- 46Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 45Aldehydes and Acetals - Part 1
- 44Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 33An aroma chemical profilel: Linalool
- 32New Perfumery Raw Materials
- 30Firmenich Launches Large-Scale Amber Ingredient
- Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
3/22/2017, Deniz Ataman