Firmenich's Norlimbanol (CAS# 70788-30-6) features an extremely powerful wood and animal amber note. The material, which does require careful blending and dosing, is typically used as a 10% solution to provide a woody note that also gives top and middle note effects. Both Koumalactone and norlimbanol can be utilized in fine fragrances, shampoos, shower gels, soap, detergents, softeners and candles.
July 25, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 48Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 46Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 35Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 27Aldehydes and Acetals - Part 1
- 26Sandalwood Nature Identical Essential Oil
- 18From the F&F Experts: Aldehydes
- 14Perfumery Insight: Cyclamen Aldehyde
- 13Preparation of Fragrant Allyl Esters