Firmenich's sclareolate (propyl (2S)-2-(1,1-dimethylpropoxy)-propanoate, CAS# 319002-92-1) is a colorless liquid useful in fragrances seeking a white floral, clary sage note. It can be used similar to linalool, dihydromyrcenol, Coranol in low to very high dosages, and it can be included in fine fragrane, shampoo, shower gel, detergent, fabric softener and candle applications.
June 27, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 1410Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
- 95Fresh Marine Notes
- 76Synthetic Sandalwood Aroma Chemicals
- 76Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 50Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 41Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 36New Perfumery Raw Materials
- 36An aroma chemical profilel: Linalool
- 31New Perfume Materials
- 31Firmenich Launches Large-Scale Amber Ingredient
- Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
3/22/2017, Deniz Ataman