Firmenich's sclareolate (propyl (2S)-2-(1,1-dimethylpropoxy)-propanoate, CAS# 319002-92-1) is a colorless liquid useful in fragrances seeking a white floral, clary sage note. It can be used similar to linalool, dihydromyrcenol, Coranol in low to very high dosages, and it can be included in fine fragrane, shampoo, shower gel, detergent, fabric softener and candle applications.
June 10, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 48Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 47Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 31Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 27Aldehydes and Acetals - Part 1
- 25Sandalwood Nature Identical Essential Oil
- 18From the F&F Experts: Aldehydes
- 15Perfumery Insight: Cyclamen Aldehyde
- 13Preparation of Fragrant Allyl Esters