Firmenich's fructalate (1,4-cyclohexanedicarboxylic acid, diethyl ester, CAS# 72903-27-6) ingredient can give volume to fragrance compostitions with it fruity, raspberry, apple, ethereal notes. Recommended in higher dosages for fruity or citrusy compostitions of detergents, fabric softeners and candles, it can have the same effect as frambinone in lower doses when added to shampoo, shower gel, soap and fine fragrances.
June 10, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 49Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 42Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 32Sandalwood Nature Identical Essential Oil
- 30Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 29Aldehydes and Acetals - Part 1
- 18From the F&F Experts: Aldehydes
- 17Preparation of Fragrant Allyl Esters
- 14Perfumery Insight: Cyclamen Aldehyde